Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 
Resurrected Body

"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ who, by the power that enables Him to bring everything under His control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like His glorious body". Phillipians 3:20-21

"Somewhere in my broken, paralyzed body is the seed of what I shall become. The paralysis makes me what I am to become all the more grand when you contrast atrophied, useless legs against splendours resurrected legs. I'm convinced that if there are mirrors in heaven (and why not?) the image I'll see will be unmistakably, "Joni" although a much better, brighter Joni."
Joni Eareckson Tada
From "50 days of Heaven" by Randy Alcorn

Ain't God good?
Charlie

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?