Sunday, January 28, 2007

 
Wisdom’s call

Does not wisdom call out?
Does not understanding raise her voice?
On the heights along the way, Where the paths meet, she takes her stand;
Beside the gates leading into the city, at the entrances she cries aloud:
To you, oh men, I call out;
I raise my voice to all mankind.
You who are simple, gain prudence; you who are foolish, gain understanding.
Listen, for I have worthy things o say;
I open my lips to speak what is right.
My mouth speaks what is true,
For my lips detest wickedness.
All the words of my mouth are just;
None of them is crooked or perverse.
To the discerning all of them are right;
They are faultless to those who have knowledge.
Psalms 8:1-9 NIV

I've been observing the antics of politicians lately; I think they need to learn from God's word.
The problem is, foolish people are so ignorant of history and so eager to get something for nothing, they believe the clever words of those hungry for power and ignoer common sense.

Shalom for now,
Poppy

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?