Monday, December 11, 2006

 
 
 Posted by Picasa
Amit

I was finally able to post a picture of Amit. Isn't he beautiful?

The world is full of what I call "Stray" children.
Some of them live on the streets of large citys, some live, unwanted, with their families, and some live in orphanages. There are even those whose lives are sacrificed, bombs strapped around them, to the god of radical Islam.
I don't know how or why Amit and Isaak became strays, but as I said earlier: Rebecca, our favorite youngest, and Vernon, her husband, expect fetch the two little ones from Ethiopa in a month or two.
I suppose because they are deaf they could be less likely adopted, but that works well for Rebecca, who operates a sign language interpreter service.
Jesus said: Let the little ones come to me. If you don't become like them, you gonna be locked out. (That is a Charlie Brown paraphrase.)

Shalom for now
God is good,

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?