Sunday, November 06, 2005

 
When they returned after their "escape" from Argentina I hugged the boys and told them how much I missed them. Eight year old Brandon just held on and said: "You don't know how much I missed you. You know why?
"Why is that?" I responded.
"Mushroom soup." Once he and now twelve year old Dylon visited my house. We went in the canoe and upon our return ate Campbell's mushroom soup for lunch. Brandon loved it and to this day it is a favorite of his.
Today is the last time I will see them, perhaps for ever.
They will leave soon for an un-disclosed location in order to escape being abducted by their father, and to avoid the onerous rules of the Hague convention.
We hugged and prayed. I told them I love them.
Kathleen will probably sell the "magnificent Maxima" that Memaw blessed them with, (to help avoid detection.)
God bless Kathleen and her boys, and may Brandon always have plenty of mushroom soup.
No one that anyone contacted in the media was interested in show-casing their situation. At this point in time they only have their church "family" and now, in order that they hide, that too has been taken away.
Hopefully, a recent contact with a member of congress will lead to a successful conclusion, and they can join their "family" again.

I'm "bummed" but God is in control.

Charlie

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?