Sunday, November 20, 2005

 
I worked some in the garden yesterday.
Hurricane Wilma was not kind to it, but it is better now.
I've planted more pole beans, greens and tomatoes.
I've also figured out what to do to the sprinklers so they continue to cycle.
I'm looking forward to homade salsa with all the ingredients coming from the garden except the garlic. Garlic doesn't grow well in this climate.

There is a big aluminum awning leaning up against the fence. Wilma "hurt" it. I have never found one of the posts that it was attached to.
I need to disassemble it, but haven't had time yet.

Last night Memaw and I sat by the fire for a while and talked.
We must be weird.
Who in their right mind, living in the city, would build a fire to gaze into?

Next weekend we will journey north and visit over Thanksgiving with some of our "favorites."
I'm looking forward to that.

There are some incredible young people on this planet. Christy is one of them.
A link to her is on this page. If anyone besides her reads this, check her out.
She loves the Lord and isn't ashamed.
She shares her thoughts, feelings and experiences on the web and I appreciate her.


Shalom Y'all
Charlie

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?