Monday, November 07, 2005

 
I watched part of a program on TV that chronicled the presumed movement of people on the earth.
They had Homo erectus, Neanderthal.............
The well over used word throughout was evolved.
Actually, (this from a dumb old truck driver) the word should have been DEVELOPED.
But then, I don't have a godless agenda to promote.
It is true, however, that no matter how one chooses to describe man, he has been constantly on the move.
Ain't nuthn' changed has it?
A few weeks ago Doug and Linda left our little fellowship and moved to the mountains. Soon, one of their sons and his family followed. Now, Steve and Janie, ministers of music, are leaving too.
Tonight we went to favorite son's for fish dinner, fish brought back from a weekend trip to the Dry Tortugas.
How I enjoyed listening to favorite seven year old David relate the experiences he had on that journey.
It was a bitter-sweet time, since Brandon, best friend to David was there for his last visit before he and his Mom and brother vanish.
Memaw and I took Brandon back to their apartment. We stopped at Publix. I ran in and bought two cans of Campbell's mushroom soup for Brandon.
Lord, protect them, please!

Comments:
Great post!

I did a search for highest gas price and found this site. I have put together an ebook I have titled, "Huge Gas Pump Savings."

Dave
http://www.huge-gas-pump-savings.com/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?