Monday, November 28, 2005

 
I have enjoyed the past few days

visiting with most of our "favorites" all in the same house at the same time.
Memaw and I didn't get home 'til 12:30 AM but it was worth it!
Favorite fifteen year old had a concert last evening. I know she plays the viola, did not know she is in a symphony orchestra comprised of all teen agers.
We stayed and went to her concert even though the drive is 3.5 to 4 hours to get home.
She was so beautiful as she walked onto the stage and took her seat.
The music was ingredible!
Afterwards, before we left, I had the pleasure of hugging both teen age grandaughters at the same time. I exclaimed: This is my artist and this is my performing artist. (Favorite soon to be eighteen year old is a very good artist.)

How I love them both.

Ain't God Good?
Charlie

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?