Sunday, October 23, 2005

 
Wilma

There is a slight breeze.
Scudding clouds overhead, floating past.
The "stuff" from the yard is moved to the garage.
Most of the windows are covered with plywood.
Memaw is 200+ miles north attending to three of our favorites while thier Mom and Dad ride thier bikes in Texas.
Photos have been made of the exterior and most of the interior.
I'll do the other photos soon.
I even checked on the fish in the water garden. Something ate them!
My big, beautiful koie are gone. Only some scales, flies, and a terrible odor remain.
There is a generator on the back porch where the parrots usually reside.(They are in the house.)
Two fuel cans are full.
The folks from the Weather Channel are on the local beaches chattering incessantly and saying............Nothing. They do a lot of that.
Wilma is on track to visit us tomorrow.
I'm going shopping.
I need a small battery powered radio with remote so memaw won't be tempted remove it from the floor near my desk, where I am able to manipulate the dials and not get up.
Also, a few groceries.
I may just bake some bread while I wait for Wilma.
I hope she will be merciful and not do the devastation she did in Mexico.
God is in control.
He is a great God.
Shalom

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?