Sunday, August 14, 2005

 
A week ago, after church, we had a pot luck dinner and said farewell to Doug and Linda and two of their boys. Then I had the pleasure of going bowling with two teen-age girls.
Stefanie has sort of adopted me as her grandfather since she doesn’t have one, and I included Carissa, her friend, in on the excursion.
It was a lot of fun.
Stefanie called me cute! Not because of any physical attributes, but because of the way I bowl.
Well kid, say what you will, my score almost doubled yours!

Ask almost any old grampa and he will probably agree: “There’s just something about a little girl.”

"The world won't be able to squeeze you from the outside if God has changed you from the inside." From "God's best for a father's success."

Shalom Y'all
Charlie

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?