Sunday, August 14, 2005

 
Tonight, while the bread was rising and then baking I did what all old grandpas do. I ironed my shirts and some of my slacks.
It allowed me time to listen to a really inspiring CD and reflect some on what Kathleen shared in church today.
How she learned, through the pain of having her sons taken away, riding on a train three hours to work teaching English to earn $5.00 per day, to let God control and find rest!
She told us about “church” services of less than a dozen people in her apartment singing and praising to the music on tapes sent to her from our little fellowship. It was an incredible story, and one not completely told, due to time restrictions.
God Bless Kathleen, Dylon and Brandon.
May you find it in your heart to not send them back to that terrible place. The legal system is convoluted and slanted against God fearing people.

Shalom Y’all
Charlie

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?