Saturday, January 24, 2004

 
Sometimes whien I am on line I hear a ringing sound and there is an instant message from my favorite thirteen year old.

She is fair, has long blond hair, (that describes her sister too) wears small little glasses, plays the viola, and has some of the best hugs on the planet.

How sweet it is that she takes out time to "chat" with her "seasond citizen" grandfather.

She has little figures at the bottom of her messages perpetually hugging, releasing, and hugging again. It's called flying hugs.

We exchange pleasantries, she asks about her MeMaw, then the sound effect of a door closing and she is gone.

I love her so much, and I tell her.

"Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children."
Proverbs 17:6 (NIV)

Shalom, Y'all

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?