Thursday, July 31, 2003

 
I just "checked in" on a website entitled CYA. It is the website of Communist Youth of Austrailia.
It is interesting that the site is hosted by a very captalistic Yahoo freeby.
Go figure.

Earlier this year my bride & joy and I attended the graduation of Prarie Grove School in Dallas County Missouri.
There were 203 Pupils and every one of them participated in the graduation, which recognized each student as they graduated to the next level, with emphasis on those who were graduating into the "real" world. Those had finished the eighth grade, which is the highest grade level in the mennonite school.
They sang a song which named each student by grade and class. As their names were sung, each person raised his or her hand. It was incredible!.
The publication passed out to all in attendance is called "The Budding Reflex "
In it are many stories written by the students. One is by our little friend who was graduating from the second grade.
"My baby sister's name is Derica Dawn. She is very sweet and cute. I love her very much. I like to hold and kiss her. She sits in her walker and plays with beads and toys.
My brothers hold her too. She likes pop very good. Sometimes it sounds like she says Ma-Ma."
Deena --------- Grade 2
Great job, Deena

"Suffer the Little children to come unto me.................."
Shalom, Y'all




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?