Monday, November 25, 2002

 
The "seasond" citizen had been given notice that he would be replaced by a younger, more highly educated person.
At the dinner table that night the conversation went like this.
"I feel like an old horse being put out to pasture." He said.
"At least it's not the glue factory." She responded.
(True story)

A little more un-rewriten history for the lazy, left wing major media "journalists" from an actual article written in an Arab newspaper.

"For the flight and fall of the other villages it is our leaders who are responsible because of their dissemination of rumors exaggerating jewish crimes and describing them as atrocities in order to inflame the Arabs.................By spreading rumers of Jewish atrocities, killings of women and children etc., they instilled fear and terror in the hearts of the Arabs in Palestine, until they fled leaving their homes and properties to the enemy."
The Jordanian daily newspaper AL Urdun, April 19, 1953.

"Is any merry, let him sing psalms."
James 5:13

"I long to know You
Only you can satisfy
I long to touch You
Only You can heal my life

I can't find peace in the things I do
I need to see your kingdom
I can't find peace as I strive for you
I need to see your face

Hold me in your arms
and never let me run away
Hold me in your arms
Say you'll stay, Say you'll stay
(1999 Vineyard Songs)

A famous high profile "minister" recently reiterated his position that contemporary Christian music is of the devil.
Do these lyrics from the contemporary song "Only You" seem devilish ?

Shalom, y'all


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?