Tuesday, November 26, 2002

 
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed is to always try just one more time."

"When you blunder, blunder forward."
Thomas Edison from the "Book of Florida Wisedom."

Sara Hattie Swanson is my friend.
She is a student at Oakland U in Rochester Mn.
This site, a group blog (group of one,) was recently honored by Sara who created a link on her website to "Food for Thought"
Sara has an incredible wit and it is a joy to read her site but the best part is she loves Jesus and isn't embarrased by it.
The internet can be a bad place or a good place.
In this situation it bridges the gap between young and old and great distance.
I would create a link to Sara if I could, but I can't make the link thingy work. (http://geocities.com/stoptryingsohard/)
Perhaps some day a teen ager will come to my house and show me how.
God bless Sara Hattie Swanson, (Sara of the Stars,) and the many anonymous young people like her.

Shalom, Y'all

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?