Tuesday, October 22, 2002

 
Larry Miller, writer at "The Weekly Standard" Continues:
Downstairs, before we left, the head of the hospital, an Israeli naamed Audry, was showing me the children's waiting room. I coulden't help but notice, all around, an Arab woman with her son, an Arab family over there checking in, Arab children playing with the toys while waiting. The doctor saw the look on my face and laughed.
"Oh yes' we treat everyone." I guess I was astonished. She just shrugged. "We're Jews.
This is how we live. It's also for the future. They're not going anywhere, and we're not going anywhere. There will eventually be peace. There has to.be." When? A month? A year? A hundred years? More? She didn't know.................

" It's not easy I admit. And it gets hard when they cheer when the bodies are brought in."

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Actual newspaper headlines:

If strike isn't settled quickly, it may last a while.

Never withold herpes infection from loved one.

They must have graduated from public schools. Shalom Y'all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?