Saturday, March 30, 2002

 
To: Mr. Arafat regarding his claim to the land of Israel

"Now Abraham gave all he had to Isaac; but to the sons of his concubines, Abraham gave gifts while he was still living, and sent them away from his son Isaac eastward, to the land of the east." Genesis 25:5 & 6

Speaking to Isaak God said: "Sojourn in this land and I will be with you and bless you, for to you and to your descendants I will give all these lands, and I will establish the oath which I swore to your father Abraham." Genesis 26:3

"See, I have placed the land before you; go in and posess the land...................."Deuteronomy 1:8
God does not change, nor do his covenants. Although since the renting of the veil the path to Him is through Jesus, the ultimate sacrifice.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem
Shalom Y'all


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?