Thursday, January 10, 2002

 
Blogger was having trouble again and wouldn't let me publish so yesterday I didn't.
I'm sure I had some good "stuff" swirling around in my head but like the echo on the mountain each time the thoughts circulated their way back through they were fainter until now they are gone.
My answering machine had a message on it when I returned home this evening. Little four year old patricia has a problem.
The incisions from her most recent surgery are bleeding.
Please pray with the rest of us that she will not need to endure another trip to the hospital. That the the mending will happen and Patricia, her Mom, Dad, and brother will have peace.

"And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up;

No one liners today, just keep Patricia on your mind, in your heart, and in your prayers.

Shalom, Raisin

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?