Sunday, December 09, 2001

 
Ernie, I am reminded about a guy named Job.
He was a man who suffered greatly. This is what he said:
"Yet man was born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward.
I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause." Job 5:7-8.
There is an enemy who we can not see but like the wind, (if we are perceptive) we see the effects of his presence.
This enemy will use the weak to influence the strong, to bring them down, to cause them to question the one true god, to create doubt.
"Casting all your cares care upon Him; because He cares for you." 1Peter 5:7.
We know your heart. If we know your heart GOD knows your heart.
One thing I have learned is that God's timing is not our timing. Sometimes it seems like He doesn't care, that He is not really in control. Then, when we have nearly given up, HE moves.
Any one who reads this blog, pray for Ernie, that his children will be restored to him.
I am so thankful that Ernie is the fourth grade teacher to my grandson.
Shalom, Raisin

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?