Friday, November 16, 2001

 
The thoughts go raceing through my head like a streaming banner.
Now that I am at my keyboard where have they gone?
Do they travel on through space like a ray of light waiting for someone else to discover them?
Will I recapture them and share them at a later date?
Are they gone forever?
Will they return to me so that I may share them?
Does it really matter?
Carol goes to the eye doctor today. She is worried. Sometimes she almost blacks out.
God, comfort her. Help me to be what I need to be for her. Even better, "fix" it I pray.
6:15 AM I do not want to go to the office!
What else would I do for financial support? I don't know and so I go.
I found a neat web site last night about midnight. The biamist. A young Christian couple. They share their poetry, etc.
Shalom Y'all

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?