Saturday, November 17, 2001

 
Soccer @ 8:AM Saturday? Ten year old max has a game.
There is so much to get done on saturday.
Who cares? What is more important? Cut the grass?
If children are a gift from God what are grandchildren?
Mark 9:37 "Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receives me: and whosoever shall receive me, receive not me, but Him that sent me."
Sow into them, love them, cherish them.
Would that I had been more faithful in this arena 30 years ago.
Sixty, seventy hours a week is too long a work week when there is a wife and children at home.
Yes! Food, housing, all the "stuff" is important.
Want to leave something behind when you have gone?
Chanches are they'll fight over money and posessions and waste them.
Find the balance while they are young, while YOU are young.
Shalom y'all


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?