Tuesday, November 27, 2001

 
I watch the news casts and listen to the "experts." A lot of what they say seems to make sense.
Our president is surely not afraid to act on principle to defend the nation against the enemy.
I guess the question is this:
Do they know who the enemy is?
I'm not talking about a 6'5" tall Arab, they are.

Perhaps the "experts" need to read what I read today.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
Am I just old fashioned?
The late, great, Pogo was almost right.
The enemy is, in a way, us. If we fail to understand who the enemy really is.
My prayer tonight is that the people of this great nation will come to realise that this battle must be fought by those who are not afraid to get down on their knees.
Poppy

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?