Saturday, November 24, 2001

 
Hey everyone, this is Mark, aka "the new guy". It looks to me like this is a new forum, or least there are only a couple of you using this at this time. I wanted to drop a note and tell you all that we are truly blessed that God led us to this Vineyard. It is what I have been craving for since we moved to FL. I also look forward to Wed's mornings, it was great way to start the day last Wed's and it blessed me through out the day. I just got the book "Secrets of Vine" look forward to starting. IN CHRIST, Mark.
Prayer request: Salavation for my parents, their down on vacation, bought my Dad "Left Behind" > he's really diggin it, he's plowing through it.
COME ON GUYS, THERE WERE AT LEAST 8 OF US LAST WED'S BUT ONLY 3 OF US HERE???? ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?